Adult Learning is guided by our minister in such formats as:
- Workshops on such topics as spirituality, theology, relationships, money, ethics, and justice
- Book and film discussion groups
- Social justice and inclusion programs which engage us in changing the world, and changing our congregations. The Welcoming Congregation keeps us including and affirming people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning. Building the World We Dream About gives us a foundation for building multicultural anti-oppressive community. Side With Love gets us out on the streets.
- Quest for Meaning, a Unitarian Universalist online faith community
- Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Bookstore