Services at 9:15 & 11:00
In this service we will explore the many ways breath is used to enhance our sense of personal aliveness, heal what ails us, and, just perhaps, allow us an opening into a realm of spiritual awareness, inaccessible without it.
- Minister’s Message November 2019 2019-11-01
- Minister’s Message September 2019 2019-09-06
- Social Action Update August 2019 2019-08-20
- Minister’s Message August 2019 2019-08-02
- Social Justice July 2019 2019-07-18
Public Druid Midwinter Ritual
- Saturday Dec 14th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Starting Point Circle Sunday, December 15⋅1:00 – 3:00pm Adult RE
- Sunday Dec 15th, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Winter Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Dec 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday Feb 29th, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I’ve been a Fellowship member for since 1990. I joined to give our children a spiritual education, but now that they are fully launched with good UU values I am still a member for my own sake. I’m helping with the upcoming Stewardship Campaign, and I am going to tell you why I support this Fellowship with my time and treasure.
Read the full testimonial.