Services at 9:15 & 11:00
In this service we will explore the many ways breath is used to enhance our sense of personal aliveness, heal what ails us, and, just perhaps, allow us an opening into a realm of spiritual awareness, inaccessible without it.
- Minister’s Message November 2019 2019-11-01
- Minister’s Message September 2019 2019-09-06
- Social Action Update August 2019 2019-08-20
- Minister’s Message August 2019 2019-08-02
- Social Justice July 2019 2019-07-18
Public Druid Midwinter Ritual
- Saturday Dec 14th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Starting Point Circle Sunday, December 15⋅1:00 – 3:00pm Adult RE
- Sunday Dec 15th, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Winter Solstice Ritual and Potluck
- Saturday Dec 21st, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday Feb 29th, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
When I think about giving generously to this church, I think of two distinct aspects of giving which together complete my thoughts and feelings on my financial role at CVUUF. First, I am aware of my responsibility to give, and second, the actual act of giving is important to me. So, I will briefly share my thoughts on both.
Read the full testimonial.