Date(s) - Friday, April 17
7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Virtual Community Forum Event
Topics to include
- What are teachers doing in our classrooms?
- How has education changed in the 21st century? What are 21st century skills?
- How are public schools preparing our children for the future?
- How do our schools get their money?
- What will be the impact of COVID-19?
- How quality education impacts the entire community
Moderator: Michael Teasdale, Trustee, Ventura County Board of Education
To receive the Zoom log on link, please RSVP here: